Let’s get your big ideas out of your head and into the world.
Because the world needs what you have to offer.
You’re here to create positive change through your work.
You know you have something big to offer the world. You can feel it.
But when you try to explain what you do, write about your ideas, or make decisions about what path to take…you start to feel overwhelmed.
There are so many ideas swirling around in your head, vying for your attention. And there are so many different paths you could take to get your big ideas out there.
When you start writing or speaking about your work, you may even find you’ve left out whole parts of what you believe. And man, is that frustrating. (I’ve been there.)
So the question becomes:
How do you know (and confidently share) what’s at the heart of the meaningful work you want to do?
You get fresh perspective.
Because the connections, patterns, and truths inherent in your ideas have been there all along.
You just need an outside mind to help pull them into the cohesive, solid form you’ve been craving.
Want to skip ahead to the good part (how we can work together)?
You can check out a free PDF about Core Message Coaching right here!
I've been exactly where you are.
I know what you’re feeling...
...and what you’re doing:
∙ Chasing idea after idea
∙ Scribbling notes in way too many random places
∙ Having a hard time explaining what you do
And I know you want to feel...
∙ Better in your business
∙ More confident in your decision-making
∙ Like you’re making a difference instead of a mess
...and you want to:
∙ More confidently explain what you do
∙ Create better content with less struggle
∙ Put your heart into all that you do
∙ Stop struggling and get back to work already!
I’ve felt, done, and wanted all of those things—and more.
But when I tried to figure out how to DIY a solution, I struggled.
My brain just couldn’t hold all the pieces together at one time.
It was too overwhelming. Why?
Because I was too close to my ideas.
I was bringing my ideas to the table, yes—but I was also bringing my fears, doubts, comparisons, uncertainty, and more.
And those things were getting in the way.
So I asked for help. But this happened piecemeal—a little here, a little there. I wasn't really sure what to ask for.
I was chasing a feeling, and I tried all sorts of things to find it.
But eventually, I realized what I'd been looking for all along.
I wanted someone to take everything that was in my head
and put it on paper...in a way that made sense.
Not in an outward-facing way, but in a simple, easy-to-use document
that stated what I do, what I believe, and why...in plain language (my language).
And I realized I couldn't be the only one. So I created Core Message Coaching.
Want to see the details in a more visual way?
You can check out a free PDF about Core Message Coaching right here!
Here's what Core Message Coaching is all about.
I listen to all the ideas swirling around in your head, and then pull them into a simple, solid foundation for the meaningful work you want to do.
This isn't about creating something super fancy. (I do this in a plain old Word document.)
This is about me listening to your words and ideas, and then moving the pieces around to solidify them into what you've been trying to say all along.
We’ll follow a three-step method I call Gather, Connect, Live:
STEP 1: GATHER
- I’ll send you some questions to consider before our first call. You can write your answers down and send them back, or simply wait until our call to answer them.
- You’ll send me any information you’d like me to have (notes, dreams, posts, drafts, and so on). I know you have ideas scribbled down in lots of places!
- Then we’ll get on a call and you’ll tell me all the ideas swirling around in your brain. I’ll take copious notes!
STEP 2: CONNECT
- You’ll sit back and feel the utter relief that comes from getting it all out of your head. (It’s a truly beautiful feeling.)
- I’ll review the notes from our call and anything you sent my way, and pull everything into a cohesive Core Message Map.
- Once you’ve reviewed the draft, we’ll discuss any changes you want to make and send a final version your way.
STEP 3: LIVE
- As we discuss changes to the draft, we’ll also talk about how to use your Core Message Map. This can include brainstorming ideas, deciding what to let go of, and more.
- After we work together, you’ll get a guide that will help you use your Core Message Map going forward, and help you revise it as your work continues to evolve and change.
- One month after we wrap up our work together, I’ll check in with you by email to answer any questions you have!
Let's dig a little deeper into what Core Message Coaching looks like.
What do you get in Core Message Coaching?
When you work with me, you'll get:
- A pre-call set of reflection questions
- Two 1:1 calls
- A Core Message Map
- A guide to help you use and revise your Core Message Map
- A check-in email to answer questions that may arise
- The confidence and clarity you’ve been craving
What's in the Core Message Map?
Inside your Core Message Map, you'll find:
- Your core message. This is a simple statement that gets to the heart of all you do.
- Your supporting messages. These are truths that support your core message.
- Other foundational pieces. These are different for each person and business, but can include things like a manifesto, mission statement, set of core beliefs or principles, important definitions, big goals, ideal client information, and more!
What’s included truly depends on our conversation. Your Core Message Map is tailored to what you need most, and is formed out of the ideas already inside of you.
You already know what you need, deep down inside. You just need help uncovering it.
How do you use the Core Message Map?
You'll refer to your Core Message Map again and again for things like:
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Dreaming up new offerings
- Writing talks for speaking engagements
- Creating sales and website pages
- Writing bios for different platforms
- Making decisions about opportunities
- Communicating with potential clients
- Reminding yourself of the path you’re on
- Explaining what you do (and why)
- Pitching yourself to podcast hosts
Ready to feel better in your business?
You can access the clarity and freedom
of Core Message Coaching for $900.
Set up a free, no-pressure, 30-minute Discovery Call below.
We'll talk about where you are and how I can help!
And if I believe we're not a fit, I'll let you know.
I want to help you find what's best for you.
If you want to see the details in a different way,
you can check out a free PDF about Core Message Coaching right here!
Have questions about Core Message Coaching?
You're in the right place! Read on.
Can you tell me more about what a core message is?
Put simply, a core message is a simple but elegant statement—just a couple of sentences, often expressed as a belief or a truth—that sums up the work that you do. It represents the heart of your business, the philosophy your work is based on, the catalyst for all of your content, the touchstone that you return to again and again when you have new ideas or start playing that comparison game we all know too well.
Who exactly is offering this Core Message Coaching?
Hey! I’m Erica. I started out as a copy editor (yes, I do love commas, thanks for asking!). But I found that I kept wanting to be involved earlier and earlier in the writing process—I knew that if I could work with writers to get clear on their mission and message before they put pen to paper (or, you know, fingers to keyboard), they could create a more meaningful piece of writing from the very beginning.
When I combined that desire with my love of personal growth work, I really started to find the place where I knew I could make the biggest difference. Today, I help conscious creatives make space for the important but often overlooked work that can make all the difference in their life and work.
What if I have more questions?
Get in touch right here!
Ready to get started?
Or want to ask me more questions one-on-one?
Schedule your free, 30-minute, no-pressure Discovery Call below!